Europe and Asia
In Europe, we are able to intervene for any kind of expertise in cooperation with expert offices present in the ports below for more than 30 years. This network allows us to intervene in any European port, on request.
- France (Marseille, Le Havre) : In addition to its business monitoring activities carried out internationally, the Marseille office of JLB Expertises carries out various surveys on shipments for import and export.
- The Netherlands (Amsterdam, Rotterdam): For surveys in the Netherlands, we are in collaboration with CSS and in partnership with Loek J. Broos, from Q & S Utrecht, a surveyor in agricultural products for more than 30 years.
- Belgium (Antwerp): Surveys in Antwerp are conducted in conjunction with Q & S Utrecht.
- Germany (Hamburg): Surveys in Hamburg are carried out in conjunction with the company Q & S Utrecht.
- Estonia (Tallinn) and Latvia (Riga): We have been working with Binems for more than 15 years for expertise in Estonia and Latvia.
Binems can intervene in the countries of Eastern Europe: Poland, Russia, Ukraine, Armenia ...
Malaysia (Pasir Gudang, Tanjung Pelepas and Port Kelang), Singapore and Vietnam: We have been working with Harper Wira & Links for several years in these Asian countries.
Since 2019, JLB has been present in Malaysia with a VIE (Volunter Program for International Experience) installed in Johor Barhu. Marguerite WATINE is in charge of surveys on the ports of Pasir Gudang and Tanjung Pelepas.
We also have other countries with whom we have correspondents and with whom we are able to work: Indonesia, India, Thailand, China, Philippines, South Korea ...